Every business has its ups and downs - seasonal peaks and valleys that can affect income and expenses. A Line of Credit from Banco di Caribe is the perfect way to ride out those bumpy stretches, knowing you’ll always have funds available to meet the short-term needs of your successful business by allowing you to borrow, repay, and re-borrow funds as needed.
Credit line features:
- Used for funding payroll, improve cash flow, purchase of materials and inventory, financing of Account Receivables, seasonal working capitals or emergency funds
- Pay no interest until you draw funds, interest is charged only on the portion of the line you use
- Competitive rates of interest
- Secured by company’s floating assets, investments (CD’s) or real estate.
Credit line requirements:
- Company financials of the two (2) most recent years
- List of company machinery & equipment, inventory & stock signed and dated
- Aging list of company Account Receivables signed and dated
- Copy of a recent appraisal report less than one (1) year, prepared by one of the Banks preferred appraisers (if there’s real estate securing the loan)
- Company Bank statements (if not a BdC client)
- Personal guarantees by company owner(s), BdC net worth statement must be completed and submitted